The Peace of Mind Project loans people with dementia with memory aids, calendar clocks and even GPS trackers.
What does POMP stand for?
POMP stands for Peace of Mind Project (the Alliance on Mental Illness)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POMP
We have 8 other meanings of POMP in our Acronym Attic
- Portland Online MusicNet
- Permanent Open Market Operation (banking)
- Point of Maximum Opportunity
- Polulle Oman Mentorin Ohjauksessa (Finnish prison program)
- Position Of Maximum Opportunity
- Post Modernist
- Primary Open Market Operation (finance)
- Production Oriented Maintenance Organization
- Provisional Office for Mass Organisational Affairs
- Protection of the Mother of God (Rochester, NY)
- Performance Outcomes Measures Project (US AoA)
- Pervasive Object Model Project (computing)
- Point of Maximum Potential
- Principal Outer Membrane Protein (molecular biology)
- Private Ownership and Management Program (New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development)
- Partially Observable Markov Decision Process
- Peace of Mind Property Services (Antigua property management firm)
- Principles of Marketing Research (University of Georgia)
- Problem-Oriented Medical Record
- Process Oriented Memory Resolution (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Peace of Mind Project c/o Community Living Mississauga.