Roger Cole, chairman of the Peace and Neutrality Alliance, said: "As the tragic events of the effects of the earthquake unfold in Haiti the lack of global resources to help the suffering is clear.
What does PANA stand for?
PANA stands for Peace and Neutrality Alliance (Ireland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PANA
We have 16 other meanings of PANA in our Acronym Attic
- Panamanian American
- Plan d'Action National de l'Education Pour Tous (French)
- Plan d'Action National sur l'Hydrogène et les Piles à Combustibles
- Positional Alcohol Nystagmus Phase I
- Procedures for Air Navigation Services - Aircraft Operations (ICAO)
- Panoramic Survey Telescope and Rapid Response System
- Pacific and Asian North America
- Pacific Asian News Agency (Pakistan)
- Pan American Nikkei Association (est. 1981)
- Pan-African News Agency
- Pennsylvania Advocates for Nutrition and Activity
- Poly Anthranilic Acid
- Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access
- Programa Argentino Para Niños, Adolescentes y Adultos con Condiciones del Espectro Autista (Spanish: Argentine Program for Children, Adolescents and Adults with Autism Spectrum Conditions)
- Partido Anarco Nacionalista Animalista Carlos (Spanish: Anarcho-Nationalist Party Animal Carlos)
- Pennsylvania Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators (est. 1998)
- Predictive Awareness and Network-Centric Analysis for Collaborative Intelligence Assessment
- Positive and Negative and Disorganized Symptoms Scale
- Pan African Implementation and Partnership Conference on Water
- Pan American Foot and Mouth Disease Center (aftosa is Spanish for aphthous fever virus - FMD virus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Irish Peace and Neutrality Alliance said Ireland is now part of the "American Empire" and has turned into a "vassal state".
The Peace and Neutrality Alliance who took part in the march are calling for a referendum to enshrine the concept of neutrality in the Constitution.
The Peace And Neutrality Alliance is now advocating its own initiative to further expose the contradiction by advocating a Neutrality Amendment Constitutional Bill.
One of the three was Ed Horgan, a former Army tank commander who is now secretary of the Peace and Neutrality Alliance.
Roger Cole of the Peace And Neutrality Alliance (PANA), said: "The wishes of 100,000 people are being ignored, people who don't want war at any cost.
And anti-war groups the Peace and Neutrality Alliance, AFRI and the NGO Peace Alliance have also withdrawn their support from the protest.
The TDs are part of the Peace and Neutrality Alliance which together with the Irish Anti-War Movement and the NGO Peach Alliance are organising tomorrow's protest.