Pea seedlings amine oxidase (PSAO) has been found to have a 100% relative specific activity towards 1,4-diaminobutane, 111% towards 1,5-diaminopentane, 56% towards agmatine and spermidine, 44% towards 1,6-diaminohexane, 30% towards histamine, 8% towards spermine, and no activity towards 1,3-diaminopropane .
What does PSAO stand for?
PSAO stands for Pea Seedlings Amine Oxidase
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSAO
We have 3 other meanings of PSAO in our Acronym Attic
- Protocol Specification Assessment and Measurement System
- Partit Socialista d'Alliberament Nacional
- Peer Support & Advocacy Network (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Phase-Stabilized Ammonium Nitrate
- Post-Soviet Armies Newsletter (electronic newsletter and database)
- Posterior Superior Alveolar Nerve
- Progressive Shareholders Association of Nigeria
- Pay Subsistence And Transportation
- Protocol Stack Attachable Network Simulator
- Perinatal Society of Australia & New Zealand
- Penn State Anime Organization
- Permanent Staff Administration Officer (UK)
- Pharmacy Services Administration Organization
- Prescribed Statement of Actuarial Opinion
- Primary Staff Action Officer
- Participant Statistical Areas Program (US Census Bureau)
- Particle Soot Absorption Photometer
- Pedestrian Safety Action Plan (various locations)
- Personal Sound Amplification Product
- Personnel Security Assurance Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The molecular weight of pea seedlings amine oxidase (PSAO) has been found to be between 150 and 180 kDa [2, 7].