He has recently appeared with the New York Philharmonic, American Symphony Orchestra, Monaco Chamber Orchestra, Nice Orchestra, Orchestre des Pays de la Loire, El Salvador National Symphony Orchestra and Tanglewood Music Center Orchestra, and presented recitals in numerous cities around the world including New York, Memphis, Chicago, Panama City, San Salvador, London, Paris and St Petersburg.
What does FR stand for?
FR stands for Pays de La Loire (France)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FR
We have 69 other meanings of FR in our Acronym Attic
- Frosinone, Lazio (Italian province)
- Fuel Remaining
- Full Rate (cell phone channel)
- Full Reference
- Full Resolution
- fumble recovery
- Fumble Recovery (football)
- Functional Requirement
- Functional Review
- Ryanair (airline identification code)
- Frame Freeze
- Frame Relay Permanent Virtual Connection
- Free-Running Active Resonator Oscillator
- Federal Register - Environmental Document
- Forumi Rinor I Partise Demokratike Te Shqiperise (Youth of the Albanian People's Party)
- Frame Relay Service Specific Convergence Sub-Layer
- Federal Register - Table of Contents
- Full Reference Television
- Fixed-Routing with First-Fit (wavelength assignment scheme)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pays de la Loire and the Paris Region Chamber of Trades and Craftsmanship (CMRA) have conducted a highly dynamic initiative to raise the awareness of new businesses regarding the region's potential.
Just days later the group were due to depart for Mayenne in the French region of Pays de la Loire.
The next exhibition features three sculptured works by Jungen, including Carapace, which was first created in 2009 for an exhibition at the FRAC des Pays de la Loire (France) and completely reconfigured for an exhibition at the Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian (Washington, D.
In this study, Otgaar and his colleagues, all at the European Institute for Comparative Urban Research at Erasmus University, Rotterdam, examine industrial tourism in five cities: Wolfsburg, Cologne, Turin, Shanghai and Rotterdam, and one region, the Pays de la Loire.
The lowest economic impacts are recorded by Pays de la Loire and Midi Pyrenees, two regions that have accumulated a negative size effect (109,156 tickets for the first, and 138,690 for the second), and an unfavorable structure.
The Pays de la Loire region (Western France) stands foremost in shipbuilding technology and pleasure boats manufacturing.