They are also available through your employer payroll savings plan or at your local bank or credit union.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Payroll Savings Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Partido Socialista Puertorriqueño (Puerto Rican Socialist Party)
- Partido Sociedad Patriótica (Spanish: Patriotic Society Party, Ecuador)
- Partners for Sacred Places
- Passenger Screening Program
- Path Selection Plugin (software)
- Pathways to Success Program (various organizations)
- Patient Safety Practices
- Patrol Seaplane (US Navy)
- Payload Signal Processor
- Payment Service Provider
- Peace Studies Program (various universities)
- Peach State Posse (Georgia corvette group)
- Pedestrian Safety Program (Canada)
- Penn State Philips
- Pennsylvania State Police
- People's Socialist Party (various locations)
- Peoples Salvation Party (Nigeria)
- Per-Survivor Processing
- Perforated Steel Planking (US DoD)
- Performance Service Plan (product service plan offered at Best Buy stores)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 55 million Americans collectively own $186 billion in savings bonds, commonly available through banks and payroll savings plans.
He said people are likely to be able to buy them through payroll savings plans.
Bijur Accepts Charge to Head 1997 Drive to Increase Employee Bond Purchases and Enrollment in Payroll Savings Plan -- Texaco Inc.
2 million individuals buy bonds through the payroll savings plan.