Also, employers may have to develop new forms for leave requests, medical certification, benefit elections, payroll deduction authorizations, etc.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Payroll Deduction Authorization (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Parenteral Drug Association (now the International Association for Pharmaceutical Science and Technology)
- Partei Der Arbeit (Suisse Socialist Party)
- Partial Discharge Analyzer (various companies)
- Participant-Directed Retirement Account
- Partito d'Azione (Italian political party)
- Past Doctor Adventure (Doctor Who novel)
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Pathological Demand Avoidance (Syndrome)
- Patron-Driven Acquisition (e-book purchasing model; libraries)
- Payday Advance Loan
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture
- People's Democratic Alliance (Sierra Leone)
- Percent Defective Allowable
- Percentage of Defectives Allowable
- Perdiemazing (TDY) system
- Period-Doubling Analysis
- Perry Davis Associates
- Persistent Ductus Arteriosus (cardiology)
- Personal Data Access
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, a number of documents admitted at trial -- including the daughter's 1990 W-2 form, application for health benefits, payroll deduction authorization and motor vehicle registration plate record -- identified the daughter's residence at an address in Queens.