The central bank said that it would soon start supervising non-bank payment service providers such as Alipay and Paypal.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Payment Service Provider
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Partido Socialista Puertorriqueño (Puerto Rican Socialist Party)
- Partido Sociedad Patriótica (Spanish: Patriotic Society Party, Ecuador)
- Partners for Sacred Places
- Passenger Screening Program
- Pastoral Support Plan (school intervention program)
- Path Selection Plugin (software)
- Pathways to Success Program (various organizations)
- Patient Safety Practices
- Patrol Seaplane (US Navy)
- Payload Signal Processor
- Payroll Savings Plan
- Peace Studies Program (various universities)
- Peach State Posse (Georgia corvette group)
- Pedestrian Safety Program (Canada)
- Penn State Philips
- Pennsylvania State Police
- People's Socialist Party (various locations)
- Peoples Salvation Party (Nigeria)
- Per-Survivor Processing
- Perforated Steel Planking (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BANGOR-based payment service provider securetrading is sponsoring an on-line Get Safe Online campaign to give home users and small businesses advice on using the internet safely.
Market pressures to recoup investments and show growth eventually will force Internet bill payment service providers to offer financial incentives to attract a critical mass of consumers," says Avivah Litan, Research Director Payments Systems, at GartnerGroup.