Additionally, the AFR interest paid under the installment note, which flows back into the grantor's estate, is less than the 120%-of-AFR annuity payment required under the GRAT rules.
What does 402 stand for?
402 stands for Payment Required (HTTP status code; never used, intended as error for nonpayment)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- N-(4-Methoxyphenyl) Retinamide (Fenretinide)
- Four-Level Pulse Amplitude Modulation (telecommunications)
- Four-Phase Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- 4-Wheel Drive
- Four Wire
- Traffic Accident - Public Road (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Bad Request (HTTP status code; indicates bad syntax or unfulfillable)
- Temporary Redirect (HTTP status code; look elsewhere on that request only)
- HTTP Web Error 401 - Authorization Required
- HTTP Web Error 403 - Access Forbidden
- I Have No Clue (chat abbreviation)
- Item/Article Not Found (web/HTTP code)
- Method Not Allowed (HTTP status code; indicates a request in an unsupported format)
- Not Acceptable (HTTP status code)
- Proxy Authentication Required (HTTP status code)
- Request Timeout (HTTP status code)
- Conflict (HTTP status code)
- 40th Infantry Division (Mechanized)
- 40 Stitches Later (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beyond leveraging unencumbered fixed assets or arranging a second mortgage from the vendor, the only alternative is to find a lender not bound by strict formulas that can use term funds, either alone or in combination with subordinated debt, or find a private investor that will provide the down payment required to obtain a loan from a conventional lender.
To top it off, the minimum payment required has been lowered to 2 percent of the balance from 4 percent, meaning it would take consumers more time to pay off the loan.
the Company) announces today that it has made the second and final US$500,000 payment required to pay under the terms of the settlement agreement entered into by the Company in November 2004 in order to definitively resolve all outstanding litigation related to the operation of the mining properties the Company is currently working on in the Velardena district (the Properties).
0 million of the first payment against either the payment required to be paid by Digene by November 14, 2005 or the running royalties due Enzo under the agreement.
Fitch believes that district liquidity, including over $81 million of revenue and general funds, mitigates both the basis and tax risk associated with the series 2004 swap, and would sufficiently handle any swap termination payment required under the agreement.
The motion to approve the payment required by signing the commitment letter was approved by the Bankruptcy Court on Monday, August 4, 2003.
Hobbs, the Company's future cash flows, timing of any payment required to be made to Dr.