This is when a payment gateway provider can become invaluable in providing advice on the right ecommerce payment processing solution for their own business, not just one that “sort of” fits.
What does PGP stand for?
PGP stands for Payment Gateway Provider (electronic commerce)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PGP
We have 115 other meanings of PGP in our Acronym Attic
- Produced Gas Oil Ratio (measurement)
- Pierro Gallery of South Orange (New Jersey)
- Plasma Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Point Guard of the Future (basketball)
- Payload Ground Operations Working Group (US NASA)
- Fundación Pequeñas Grandes Personas (Little People of Chile)
- Parti Gabonaise du Progres (Gabonese Party for Progress)
- Password Generator Protocol
- Past Grand Patriarch (IOOF)
- Paternal Grandparent (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this situation Gate2Shop is used as a non-exclusive, yet preferred, payment gateway provider.