For example, MasterCard will now mandate that all point-of-sale terminals must first maintain and follow Payment Application Best Practices to achieve the compliance standard of the Payment Application Data Security Standard.
What does PABP stand for?
PABP stands for Payment Application Best Practices (credit card processing standard)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PABP
We have 4 other meanings of PABP in our Acronym Attic
- Port Angeles Branch Library (Port Angeles, WA)
- Premium Appliance Brands Limited (UK)
- Peak Adult Bone Mass
- Pink and Blue Mentos (gaming clan)
- Probability of Acute Bacterial Meningitis (meningitis diagnosis)
- Programmable Airburst Munition (various armed forces)
- Pan-American Association for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Middle East
- Post-Aligned Bistable Nematic (optics)
- Progressive Activism in Bloomington-Normal
- Polyadenylate-Binding Protein
- Proximal Arterial Blood Pressure (cardiovascular medicine)
- Poly A Binding Protein Cytoplasmic 1
- Poly A Binding Protein Nuclear 1
- Penna Ahobilam Balancing Reservoir (India)
- Periodic Anaerobic Baffled Reactor (anaerobic digestion)
- Pan-Africa Bean Research Alliance
- Pan African Burn Society (est. 2004; South Africa)
- Peninsula Anglican Boys School (Sydney, Australia)
- Police Advisory Board for Scotland (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the forefront of compliance with new regulations and security enhancements, such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and Visa's Payment Application Best Practices (PABP), Postilion can help customers achieve compliance with the latest data security standards developed by the payment card industry.