[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Branded Credit Card More than half, 54%, of consumers who take out payday advance loans or similar products have at least one major branded credit card.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Payday Advance Loan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Parental Discretion Advised
- Parenteral Drug Association (now the International Association for Pharmaceutical Science and Technology)
- Partei Der Arbeit (Suisse Socialist Party)
- Partial Discharge Analyzer (various companies)
- Participant-Directed Retirement Account
- Partito d'Azione (Italian political party)
- Past Doctor Adventure (Doctor Who novel)
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Pathological Demand Avoidance (Syndrome)
- Patron-Driven Acquisition (e-book purchasing model; libraries)
- Payroll Deduction Authorization (various organizations)
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture
- People's Democratic Alliance (Sierra Leone)
- Percent Defective Allowable
- Percentage of Defectives Allowable
- Perdiemazing (TDY) system
- Period-Doubling Analysis
- Perry Davis Associates
- Persistent Ductus Arteriosus (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After this week, shoppers will be able to take advantage of a range of services including pawnbroking, payday advance loans, cheque cashing, cash for gold and international money transfer.