Research among 300 firms by the CBI and recruitment firm Harvey Nash found one in five plan to freeze pay to stay competitive.
What does P2S stand for?
P2S stands for Pay to Stay
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of P2S
We have 2 other meanings of P2S in our Acronym Attic
- Peer-to-Peer Working Group
- Peer-to-Peer Wireless Network Confederation
- Prepress and Print Quality Management
- Perception to Reality (trademark of P2R Associates; public relations firm; Livonia, MI)
- Prepared to Respond Services
- Procure to Report (software)
- Pollution Prevention Resource Recovery
- Pollution Prevention Regional Information Center
- Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange
- Pledge to Safety
- Points2shop (Amazon.com points redemption)
- Prepared 2 Survive (online forum; UK)
- Parallel Programming Models and Systems Software for High-End Computing (Workshop)
- Peer to Server to Peer
- Publications, Products, and Services Board (IEEE)
- Patients, Prisoners, Trainees, Transients (manpower)
Samples in periodicals archive:
My relative chose to pay to stay at Glan-yr-afon and he is glad to be a patient there, which cannot be said for some of the other institutions that he has also stayed at locally.
Phone me to hear why it will pay to stay professional today.
It could pay to stay with the Garland camp in the penultimate contest as Bling (6.
A major cause of the tight retail market is a marked increase in the rates that renewal tenants are willing to pay to stay in their current locations and extend their leases.