There is a clear beacon on the horizon being lit and maintained by the federal government, third-party payers and some hospital associations that makes it clear that some form of pay for performance will be part of our vocabulary in the near future.
What does P4P stand for?
P4P stands for Pay for Performance (Medicare)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P4P
We have 23 other meanings of P4P in our Acronym Attic
- Pals for Life
- Partnership for Learning
- Pogues for Life
- Property for London (UK)
- Mobile Pentium 4 (Intel laptop processor)
- Partners 4 Management (Munich, Germany)
- Plants for Members
- Partnership for Peace
- Partnership for Progression (UK)
- Passion for Planting (ministry)
- Pay for Production
- Pedals for Progress (High Bridge, NJ)
- Photoshop for Photographers
- Platform for Progress
- Players 4 Players (table football association)
- Proactive Network Provider Participation for P2P
- People for Peer to Peer
- Palestinians for Peace and Democracy (San Antonio, TX)
- Partnership for Patient Safety (Chicago, IL)
- Planning for Practice Success (consulting firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So, yes, he says, "We all support pay for performance if it means the best doctors are getting something extra.