The proposals were: pay equity legislation, increasing the minimum wage to $15 an hour, guaranteed access to high quality early childhood education, support for employers and unions to implement pay and employment equity, and implementing pay and employment equity reviews and removing the ban on pay investigations.
What does PAEE stand for?
PAEE stands for Pay and Employment Equity (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAEE
We have 1 other meaning of PAEE in our Acronym Attic
- Protective Action Evaluator for Chemical Emergencies
- Pennsylvania Association for Educational Communications and Technology
- Peninsula Alliance for Economic Development
- Plans Analysis and Evaluation Division
- Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (Ministry of the Economy; Poland)
- Program Analysis and Evaluation Directorate
- Program Analysis and Evaluation Division (US Army)
- Project Approval and Environmental Document (State of California Department of Transportation)
- Philippine Agricultural Economics and Development Association (social science researchers)
- Phoenixville Area Economic Development Corporation (Pennsylvania)
- Pennsylvania Alliance for Environmental Education
- Physical Activity Energy Expenditure
- Peace Action Education Fund
- Philippine-American Educational Foundation (Manila, Philippines)
- Platelet Aggregation Enhancing Factor
- Polish American Enterprise Fund (USAID)
- Plexus Average Execution Gain
- Programme Appraisal and Evaluation Group (Ireland)
- Philosophy of Adult Education Inventory (various organizations)
- Professional Association of Exporters and Importers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Advisory Committee on Employment of Women (NACEW) hosted the New Zealand Conference on Pay and Employment Equity for Women, 28-29 June 2004, in Wellington.
The Council of Trade Union's Women's Committee wants the minimum wage to be set at $15 an hour; greater legislative support for multi-employer collective agreements (MECAs); and pay and employment equity in contracted out, government-funded employment, eg cleaners in district health boards.
A Council of Trade Unions' (CTU) project to assist unions implement pay and employment equity in the state sector is entering its second phase, which includes Looking at ways of embedding pay and employment equity into collective bargaining.
A MAJOR conference on pay and employment equity for women, to be held in Wellington late this month, has attracted an impressive line-up of international and national experts.
Pay and employment equity are all part of the same fundamental issue of equity for women in the workplace.
The Government has set up a Pay and Employment Equity Taskforce of unions and employers to develop an action plan to achieve pay equity for the state sector.