Officials knew there were problems with a new computer system that was meant to combine tax and pay records for the first time in December 2009.
What does PAREC stand for?
PAREC stands for Pay Records
This definition appears very rarely
- Phased Array Radar Detection System
- Political Asylum Research and Documentation Service
- Payroll Advice Reversal Entry
- Performance and Reliability Evaluation (software evaluation)
- Physical Abilities Requirement Evaluation (Canada, RCMP)
- Physiological & Anatomical Rodent Experiment
- Plan d'Aide au Retour à l'Emploi (French: Assistance Plan to Return to Employment)
- Power Ailerons Rudder Elevator (aviation mnemonic for breaking a spin)
- Practical Assessment, Research and Evaluation
- Philippine Association of Realtors Boards (Philippines)
- Partners for Regional Cooperation
- Prince Albert Regional Economic Development Authority (Canada)
- Plymouth Area Renewable Energy Initiative (Plymouth, NH)
- Parallel Computing in Electrical Engineering (Symposium)
- Promoting African Research and Education Networking (study)
- Parti pour le Redressement National (Party for National Redress)
- Philadelphia Area Reproductive Endocrinology Nursing Society
- Parental Abduction Recovery Enforcement and Network Training Act
- Parent Squadron Base
Samples in periodicals archive:
These must be kept for a minimumof three years after the current year's pay records, although six years may be more sensible as employers can face legal action up to that time.
Getting time and pay records and processes in order is not easy, but the task pays huge dividends when defending against wage-and-hour suits.
The PEO will maintain employee pay records, pay the employees and make tax deposits for FITW, FICA, Medicare, and federal and state unemployment.
His first assignment is to reconcile personnel files and pay records in the personnel office.