15million first prize would work out at pounds 15,211 pay per minute.
What does PPM stand for?
PPM stands for Pay Per Minute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPM
We have 379 other meanings of PPM in our Acronym Attic
- Packet Processor Module
- Pages Per Minute
- Paramus Park Mall (Paramus, New Jersey)
- Part per Minute
- Partial Program Manager
- Partido Popular Monárquico
- Partie Progressive de la Martinique (French: Martinique Progressive Party)
- Parts Per Million
- Pasadena Pro Musica (singing group)
- Path Probability Method
- Peak Program Meter (ITU-T)
- Pemberantasan Penyakit Menular (Indonesian: Communicable Disease)
- Pence Per Minute
- Pencil Marks in Margin (philatelic imperfection)
- People Power Movement (Philippines)
- People's Progressive Movement
- Performance Prediction Model
- Period of Performance and Maintenance
- Periodic Permanent Magnet
- Periodic Preventive Maintenance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regressing pay per minute on answerer experience, I find a statistically significant positive coefficient.
You still need to rent a phone line and pay per minute for calls.
4million first prize would work out at EUR18,853 pay per minute.