63; Stage Fire Sprinkler System at Paxon School for Advanced Studies No.
What does PAX stand for?
PAX stands for Paxon (Network)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PAX
We have 27 other meanings of PAX in our Acronym Attic
- Prescott Area Wildland/Urban Interface Commission (Arizona)
- Portuguese American War Veterans (Peabody, MA)
- Preservation Alliance of West Virginia
- Pagans and Wiccans of Wisconsin Society
- Portfolio Accounting World Wide Security (finance)
- Performance Analysis Web Zone
- Paired Box Gene
- Passenger Assistance Required (VRE)
- Patuxent River Naval Air Station (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last month 28-year-old Christopher Paxon, of Raby Street, All Saints, Wolverhampton, was sentenced to 16 months after destroying more than PS7,500 worth of frozen food when he stole copper pipes from a freezer system at a Midland supermarket.
Diaz , a former judge and practicing partner with Dilsworth Paxon attorneys at law, who sits on the board of directors of Exelon Corporation and Jerry Johnson, GM and CEO of Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission.
Julian Randolph of Paxon Hollow Middle School was awarded third place in the Science Fair.
The Ship drew 2-2 with Hazlerigg Victory, while the Wheatsheaf defeated Mauretania 5-0 with Peter Paxon notching twice, as did Michael Whittaker for Independent Reserves in their 4-0 victory over Robin Hood.
00), presenting a new collection of urban fantasy stories by such notables as Diana Paxon, Eric Flint, and even two new ones by Lackey herself, and one by Rosemary Edghill.
At the same time, Gingrich deputies Dick Armey, Tom DeLay, and Bill Paxon were talking privately of a revolt of their own.
Spokesman Jim Paxon said: "We're on the scoreboard.