Well-illustrated with line drawings and clinical photographs, the topics include the barriers of the innate immune system to infection, pattern recognition molecules, phagocytes, interferons and other danger signals, the T-cell receptor and the generation of diversity, macromolecular antigen, immunoglobulin structure and classes, B cells and memory B cells, the secondary lymphoid organs, Type 1 to Type 4 hypersensitivity, tuberculosis, autoimmunity, tumors, vaccines and HIV.
What does PRM stand for?
PRM stands for Pattern Recognition Molecule (immunology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRM
We have 235 other meanings of PRM in our Acronym Attic
- Packet Radio Measurement (Internet protocol)
- Page Rank Metric
- Paint Related Materials
- Park and Recreation Management (various schools)
- Partidul Romania Mare (Romania Mare Party)
- Partner Relationship Management
- Partnership Relationship Management
- Passenger with Reduced Mobility (EU policies)
- Patient Relationship Manager (electronic medical records)
- Pattern Reference Model
- People with Reduced Mobility
- Performance Reference Model
- Performance Report Message
- Permanent Reservoir Monitoring
- Person Responsible for Maintenance (various organizations)
- Personal Radiation Monitor
- Personal Relationship Manager (various oranizations)
- Personnel Readiness Manager
- Petition/Proposal for Rulemaking
Samples in periodicals archive:
Collectins and ficolins: sugar pattern recognition molecules of the mammalian innate immune system.