The research, led by Mitra Sehi and David Greenfield was based on the knowledge that retinal ganglion cells (RGCs) become dysfunctional as glaucoma progresses and that such changes can be measured using the pattern electroretinogram optimized for glaucoma screening (PERGLA).
What does PERG stand for?
PERG stands for Pattern Electroretinogram
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PERG
We have 9 other meanings of PERG in our Acronym Attic
- Personnel Functional Area Sub-System
- Painless Electronic Reprogrammable Fuel and Engine Control Technology (electronics; automobiles)
- Peoria Educational Region for Employment and Career Training (Peoria, IL)
- Peroxide in Fuel Estimation and Concentration Test
- Process Enhancement for Reduction of Software Defects
- Purpose Effect Recipient Future Employment Comparison Toward (mnemonic for uses of the Spanish word para)
- Performance Monitor
- Platform Equality and Remedies for Rights Holders in Music Act of 2006 (US)
- Providing Education and Resources to Families and Others Residing in Michigan (autism awareness; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Performance Enhanced Redundant Fiber Optic Replicated Memory Network
- Peatland Ecology Research Group (Canada)
- Photonics and Web Engineering Research Group (faculty of Electronics and Information Technology, Warsaw University of Technology)
- Physics Education Research Group (various locations)
- Program Evaluation & Research Group
- Project Engineering Requirements Group
- Project Engineering Review Group
- Permission Granted
- Perusahaan Hutan Negara Indonesia (Indonesian state forestry company)
- Argument of Perihelion (astronomy)
- Pea Ridge National Military Park (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The push-pull action of dopamine The push-pull action of dopamine on spatial tunning of the monkey retina: The effects of dopaminergic deficiency and selective D1 and D2 receptor ligands on the pattern electroretinogram.