Among their topics are patron-driven acquisitions as a disruptive technology, building a demand-driven collection at the University of Denver, building new libraries in the Near and Middle East, patron-driven acquisition and publishers, and controlling costs in a large scale model.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Patron-Driven Acquisition (e-book purchasing model; libraries)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Parameter Data Area
- Parental Discretion Advised
- Parenteral Drug Association (now the International Association for Pharmaceutical Science and Technology)
- Partei Der Arbeit (Suisse Socialist Party)
- Partial Discharge Analyzer (various companies)
- Participant-Directed Retirement Account
- Partito d'Azione (Italian political party)
- Past Doctor Adventure (Doctor Who novel)
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Pathological Demand Avoidance (Syndrome)
- Payday Advance Loan
- Payroll Deduction Authorization (various organizations)
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture
- People's Democratic Alliance (Sierra Leone)
- Percent Defective Allowable
- Percentage of Defectives Allowable
- Perdiemazing (TDY) system
- Period-Doubling Analysis
- Perry Davis Associates
Samples in periodicals archive:
The year 2010 saw the publication of an article on the addition of dissertations and theses to East Carolina University's POD program for monographs, a presentation on a pilot program at Oregon State University (OSU), and the publication of a special issue of Collection Management devoted to patron-driven acquisitions.