Paton Electric Welding Institute has carried out detailed investigations into the production of ingots of creep-resisting alloys by the EBM method (2).
What does PEWI stand for?
PEWI stands for Paton Electric Welding Institute (National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PEWI in our Acronym Attic
- Project Estimate Worksheet
- White Perch (FAO fish species code)
- Panasonic Electric Works Automation Control (Shanghai, China)
- Private Eye Writers of America
- Pacific Electric Wire and Cable Co., Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Pan European Wiccan Convention
- Ponders End Wargaming Club (gaming)
- Platoon-level Early Warning Device
- Process Equipment Waste Evaporator
- Propulsion Environmental Working Group (JLC)
- Power Elevating Work Platform
- Public Expenditure White Paper
- Political Economy Working Papers Archive (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Pediatric Early Warning Signs (healthcare)
- Platoon Early Warning System
- Political Economy of the World System (American Sociological Association)
- Professional Emu Wrestling Tour
- Prisoners Engaged With The Elderly/Retired (Massachusetts Correctional System)
- Pulmonary Extravascular Water Volume
- Cross-linked Polyethylene
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EO Paton Electric Welding Institute (PWI), a research and development centre established in 1934, is a multi-profile complex which carries out fundamental and applied research, develops technologies, materials, equipment and control systems, rational welded structures and items, methods and means for technical diagnostics and non-destructive testing.
MANAMA: Bahrain-based Riyada Consulting has set up a joint venture with the Technology Transfer Centre of E O Paton Electric Welding Institute, part of National Academy of Science of Ukraine.
Paton Electric Welding Institute, Kiev has developed a method which creates suitable conditions for intensification of the macroflows of molten metal in the central part of the liquid pool directed to the process the surface of the metallic component in induction heating.
Paton Electric Welding Institute, Kiev, carried out detailed tests of the device, including the analysis of specimens of low- and-alloy steels, and also titanium, copper-nickel and copper-zinc alloys.
Paton Electric Welding Institute, Kiev in the 1970s , combines the treatment of molten metal with the electric arc, burning in a controlled gas atmosphere and in a liquid synthetic slag through each of the current passes in the process of remelting of the consumable electrode.
Paton Electric Welding Institute, Kiev has accumulated a large amount of experience in the construction of these systems.
Paton Electric Welding Institute, Kiev, provides for electroslag casting of only the central part of the body of the stop valve with simultaneous melting-on of previously produced branch pipes with flanges [2, 3].