Defining a Patient-Reported Outcome Measure for Urethral Stricture Surgery.
What does PROM stand for?
PROM stands for Patient-Reported Outcome Measure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PROM
We have 48 other meanings of PROM in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Laboratory Information System (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Process-Oriented Learning and Information EXchange
- Program Logic and Linkages (program planning model; Center for Development and Research in Evaluation; Malaysia)
- [not an acronym] Probably
- Prolongamento (Portuguese: extension; postal usage)
- Program Logistic
- Program Logistics
- Programming in Logic
- Procurement Lead Time (also seen as PLT)
- Passive Range Of Motion
- Please Return on Monday
- Pockels Readout Optical Modulator
- Premature Rupture of Membranes (medical, childbirth)
- Preterm Rupture of the Membranes
- Programmable Read-Only Memory
- Prolonged Rupture of Membranes (pregnancy)
- Promenade (Canada Post road designation)
- Proto-Romance (linguistics)
- Professional Management of Army Comptrollers Application
- Program Managed Contracts Reports
Samples in periodicals archive:
Defining a patient-reported outcome measure for urethral stricture surgery.