The Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a promising model of health care delivery that aims to improve the quality and efficiency of care.
What does PCMH stand for?
PCMH stands for Patient-Centered Medical Home (American Academy of Family Physicians)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCMH
We have 10 other meanings of PCMH in our Acronym Attic
- Power Control Algorithm with Matched Filter Receiver
- Project Cycle Management Framework
- Pacific Clearstream Media Group (Petaluma, CA)
- Parent-Child Mother Goose Program (est. 1986; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Perfect Circle Media Group (Dallas, TX)
- Pickens County Master Gardeners (Georgia)
- Project and Construction Management Group (Romania)
- Property Counselors Management Group (Fort Myers, FL)
- Parker County Master Gardener Association (Weatherford, Texas)
- Parents for Children's Mental Health (Canada)
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital (Greenville, NC, USA)
- Placer County Mental Health (Auburn, CA)
- Plea and Case Management Hearing (English criminal law)
- Postgraduate Center for Mental Health
- Professional Certified in Materials Handling (job title)
- Pacific Coast Miniature Horse Club
- Peninsula Community Mental Health Center (Port Angeles, WA)
- Piedmont Center for Mental Health Services (South Carolina)
- Primary Care Mental Health Worker (UK)
- Panama City Marine Institute (Panama City, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early evidence on the patient-centered medical home indicates that it may improve quality, but it may also increase costst according to an analysis from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
Nearly halt of physician practices do not meet national standards to qual ify as patient-centered medical homes, according to a study from the University of Michigan Health System.