The federal Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act of 2005 (Patient Safety Act) authorized the creation of PSOs to improve the quality and safety of U.
What does PSQIA stand for?
PSQIA stands for Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act of 2005
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Public Sector Quality Fair
- Public Service Quality Fair
- Prairie Star Quilters Guild (St. Charles, IL)
- Provincial Sediment Quality Guidelines (Canada)
- Public Services Quality Group (UK)
- Patient Safety Quality Healthcare (Australia)
- Puget Sound Quarter Horse Association
- Philippine Society for Quality, Inc. (est. 1969)
- Pittsburg Sleep Quality Index
- Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Interview (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Patient Safety and Quality Monitoring
- Perceptual Speech Quality Measure (voice quality analysis)
- Progress in Supersymmetric Quantum Mechanics
- Preliminary Ship/Squadron Manning Document
- Preliminary System Qualification Statement (Eurofighter Typhoon)
- Portland Sculpture and Quarries Trust (Portland, Dorset, UK)
- Practical Software Quality and Testing
- Practical Software Quality Techniques
- Pacific School of Religion
- Pacific Sound Resources
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act of 2005 (Patient Safety Act) authorized the creation of Patient Safety Organizations (PSOs) to reduce the incidence of events that adversely affect patients.