entities that carry out inspections or audits for a regulatory agency); accreditation and licensure entities; and entities that administer a Federal, State, local, or tribal patient safety reporting system to which health care providers are required to report by law or regulation (see 42 CFR 3.
What does PSRS stand for?
PSRS stands for Patient Safety Reporting System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSRS
We have 45 other meanings of PSRS in our Acronym Attic
- Park System Resource Protection Act of 1990 (US NPS)
- Public Servant Retirement Protection Act
- Personnes Spécialisées En Radiophysique Médicale (French: People with Specialized Medical Radiophysics)
- Port Service Request Register (computing)
- Power Supply Rejection Ratio
- Power Supply Ripple Rejection (circuit measurement)
- Preliminary System Requirements Review
- Primary Shadow RTO.k Replication
- Product and Support Requirements Request (Sprint)
- Production System Readiness Review Board
- Pennsylvania State Employees Retirement System
- Philips Speech Recognition Systems
- Piecewise Stationary with Repeating Statistics
- Preliminary Software Requirements Specification
- Public Service Resourcing System
- Puget Sound Regional Services (Renton, WA)
- Public Safety Radio Strategic Planning Committee (California)
- Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme (Paul Simon song/album)
- Pennsylvania Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Pixel-Selected Ray Tracing (computer imaging)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health and Human Services (HHS) has named a Patient Safety Task Force to build an Internet patient safety reporting system.