Participants will be encouraged to share their successful health care quality improvement and patient safety practices.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Patient Safety Practices
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Participatory Strategic Planning
- Partido do Servidor Público (Public Service Party)
- Partido Socialista Popular (Cuban Communist Party)
- Partido Socialista Puertorriqueño (Puerto Rican Socialist Party)
- Partido Sociedad Patriótica (Spanish: Patriotic Society Party, Ecuador)
- Partners for Sacred Places
- Passenger Screening Program
- Pastoral Support Plan (school intervention program)
- Path Selection Plugin (software)
- Pathways to Success Program (various organizations)
- Patrol Seaplane (US Navy)
- Payload Signal Processor
- Payment Service Provider
- Payroll Savings Plan
- Peace Studies Program (various universities)
- Peach State Posse (Georgia corvette group)
- Pedestrian Safety Program (Canada)
- Penn State Philips
- Pennsylvania State Police
- People's Socialist Party (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, researchers have called for efforts--both organizational and professional--to support nurses engaging in research projects that advance patient safety practices in clinical settings (Jeffs et al.
While the COPIC initiative is the best example of a direct linkage between adoption of patient safety practices and reductions of malpractice premiums, other malpractice insurance carriers such as Medical Mutual have begun to emphasize proactive risk management.
Of the 1,019 total responding hospitals, 39 percent have fully implemented at least one of the four Leapfrog patient safety practices.
The National Quality Forum's 173 member organizations have endorsed 30 patient safety practices that should be used to reduce the risk of harm to patients.
Patient Safety First utilizes regional peer to peer learning networks to accelerate the adoption of patient safety practices and strategies for improvement.