and chairman of the American Society for Healthcare Risk Management's Patient Safety Interest Network Task Force, seems just as befuddled as anyone else as to why patient safety laws are stalled in Washington, D.
What does PSIN stand for?
PSIN stands for Patient Safety Interest Network (American Society for Healthcare Risk Management)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSIN
We have 2 other meanings of PSIN in our Acronym Attic
- Periodically Shifted Interleaved Memory
- Physical Security Information Management
- Physical Security Investigation Management
- Power Supply Interface Module (various companies)
- Private Sector Investment Management (Asian Development Bank)
- Programmable Synthesizer Interface Module
- Public Safety Incident Management (Med-Media, Inc.)
- Pump Systems Improvement Modeling Tool (educational software; Pump Systems Matter)
- Problem-Solving In Medical Physiology, Logically Explained (software)
- Panelstudie Sociale Integratie in Nederland (Dutch: Social Panel Study of Social Integrations in the Netherlands)
- Porto Sparen Im Norden (German: Northern Postage Savings; mail delivery company)
- Public Safety Information Network (Philippines)
- Performance Systems International, Inc
- Performance Systems International, Inc.
- Petroleum Systems Integrity Office (Alaska Department of Natural Resources)
- Playstation Input Output (gaming component)
- Praeger Security International Online
- Program for the Study of International Organisations (Switzerland)
- Public Service Integrity Office (Canada)
- Processor Support and I/O Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Smith, the president of ASHRM, said the organization's Patient Safety Interest Network is gathering data on which states have moved to uniform color-coded wristbands with the goal of making a push for the entire country to adopt the same codes.