Managed by the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), PROMIS aims to revolutionize the way patient reported outcome tools are selected and employed in clinical research and practice.
What does PRO stand for?
PRO stands for Patient Reported Outcome (clinical trial research)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRO
We have 177 other meanings of PRO in our Acronym Attic
- Photo Response Non Uniformity
- Parker River National Wildlife Refuge (Massachusetts)
- Pigeon Racing New Zealand
- Procedure Reports of New Zealand
- Adjusted Production (baseball statistic)
- Packet Re-Ordering
- Pain Relief Ointment (various companies)
- Paragon Ragtime Orchestra (Lewisburg, PA)
- Parks and Recreation Ontario (Canada)
- Partei Rechtsstaatlicher Offensive (German: Law and Order Offensive Party)
- Patient Resource Office
- Patient Results Online (healthcare)
- Peer Review Organization
- Performing Rights Organization
- Personnel Records On-Line
- Personnel Relations Officer (US Navy)
- Petrol Range Organics (environmental risk assessment)
- Philippine Ragnarok Online (gaming)
- Photographic Research Organization Inc.
- Pionniers de la Route Organisation (French: Pioneers of the Road Organization)