In February 2000, scientist Thomas Verstraeten presented the first of several analyses of the CDC's Vaccine Safety Datalink, a patient record database that includes information on children vaccinated who developed neurological disorders.
What does PRD stand for?
PRD stands for Patient Record Database
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRD
We have 224 other meanings of PRD in our Acronym Attic
- Paediatric Rheumatic Disease
- Parks and Recreation Department (various locations)
- Parks and Recreation Division (various locations)
- Parti de la Réforme et du Développement (French: Reform and Development Party, Morocco)
- Parti Radical-Democratique Suisse (Radical Free Democratic Party Switzerland)
- Partido de la Revolución Democrática (Party of the Democratic Revolution)
- Partido Revolucionario Democrático (Spanish: Democratic Revolutionary Party; Panamanian political group)
- Partido Revolucionario Dominicano (Republica Dominicana)
- Partners in Rural Development (Canada)
- Passive Restraint Discount (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It had also won a pounds 620m contract to design and manage a national patient record database and messaging service.
Peter Homa, CHI's chief executive said, ``Carmarthenshire NHS Trust is to be commended for its Bryntirion disability resource team, diabetes electronic patient record database and for arranging for visiting consultants to provide specialist services not otherwise available locally.