Sue Woodward, chairwoman of the patient liaison group of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, added: "The growing digital landscape means more and more patients are going online to look up information regarding illness or forthcoming operations.
What does PLG stand for?
PLG stands for Patient Liaison Group (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLG
We have 84 other meanings of PLG in our Acronym Attic
- Pictou Landing First Nation (Canada)
- Public Life Foundation of Owensboro (Kentucky)
- Purchase, Leaseback and Financing Program
- Product Life Failure Rate (reliability engineering)
- Parallel Log-Structured File System (application remapping)
- Polish Labour Force Survey (Central Statistical Office, Poland)
- Property Letting Furniture Solutions (UK)
- Projet de Loi de Financement de la Sécurité Sociale (French: Draft Bill on Financing Social Security; France)
- Pacific Leaders Group
- Pacific Learning Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sue Woodward, chair elect of the Patient Liaison Group of the Royal College of Surgeons of England said: "It is vital that patients have access to appropriate information before and after an operation.
He was sent details of a second patient's files and documents in with a general letter promoting the Trust's patient liaison group, PALS.