HPT's latest release of HTP RevRunner (version 3) adds a customized worklist wizard a patient history view and an improved user interface, which increases its ability to uncover billable revenue and boost reimbursements.
What does PHX stand for?
PHX stands for Patient History
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PHX
- Partnership for Healthy Weight Management
- Padas Hevea Wood Products (Malaysia)
- Polarographic Half-Wave Potential
- Public Health Working Party (European Union)
- Pressurized Heavy Water (nuclear) Reactor
- Prairie Hill Waldorf School (Pewaukee, WI)
- Professional Home Warranty Service
- Public Health and Welfare Sectoral Bargaining Council (New Zealand)
- Palmer Hargreaves Wallis Tomlinson (marketing communications agency)
- Partial Hepatectomy (hepatology)
- Phoenix, AZ, USA - Sky Harbor International Airport (Airport Code)
- Premier Healthcare Exchange (Bedminster, NJ)
- Primary Heat Exchanger
- Pulmonary Histiocytosis X
- Partnership for Healthy Youth
- Physical Layer Device
- Physical Layer Protocol
- Physical Damage (casualty insurance)
- Abstract Test Suite for PHY
Samples in periodicals archive:
He and his colleagues recruited 136 patients from the University of Wisconsin family practice residency clinic to complete a computerized patient history questionnaire instead of completing a paper form.