Two evidence-based programs that are built on the work of Kate Lorig, Director of the Stanford Patient Education Research Center and Professor of Medicine in the Stanford School of Medicine, have found a place within health ministry programs in the Pacific Northwest.
What does PERC stand for?
PERC stands for Patient Education Research Center (Stanford University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PERC
We have 92 other meanings of PERC in our Acronym Attic
- Program Evaluation Research Branch (US CDC)
- Public Employees Retirement Board (various states)
- Public Employment Relations Board (Canada)
- PErimeter Ratio Before and After Smoothing
- Periodic Building Unit
- Pacific Energy and Resources Center (Sausalito, CA)
- Pacific Environment and Resources Center (Oakland, CA)
- Palisades Emergency Residence Corporation
- Pan-European Reserves & Resources Reporting Committee (standards)
- Passivated Emitter Rear Contact (solar cells)
- Per Event Reinsurance Cover
- Perchloroethylene (CAS Number 127-18-4)
- Permanent Employee Registration Card (State of Illinois)
- Personalized Electronic Research Consultation
- Piedmont Emergency Relief Center (South Carolina)
- Pittsburgh Energy Research Center
- Plumbing Efficiency Research Coalition
- Polaris Electric Reverse Control
- Political and Economic Risk Consultancy Ltd (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the past 30 years, Kate Lorig, RN, DrPH, director of the Stanford Patient Education Research Center in Palo Alto, California, has been finding ways to help people with chronic health conditions.