com)-- South Nassau Communities Hospital vice president of patient care services Joanne Newcombe, RN, MPA, BC-NE, has been elected secretary-elect of the Greater New York Nassau-Suffolk Organization of Nurse Executives (GNYNSONE) Board of Directors for a two-year term that begins January 1, 2013.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Patient Care Services (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Parti Chrétien-Social (French: Christian Social Party, Luxembourg)
- Partial Complex Seizure
- Partners for Clean Streams (Perrysburg, OH)
- Partnership Control System
- Passive Containment System
- Password Connection Security (Microcom)
- Pastoral Care of the Sick
- Patchable Control Store
- Pateros Catholic School (Pateros, Metro Manila, Philippines)
- Pathology Clinical Services (University of Texas Medical Branch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That study placed lab managers third in salary among patient care services managers, after pharmacy and nursing service directors.
For example, the vice president for patient care services may want to increase salaries for registered nurses, who are in short supply, but does not want to further strain the relationship with the vice president for human resource management.