During the HIMSS 2013 Interoperability Showcase, ATLAS will use its WorldCare suite of public health software, including EHR Gateway, and ATLAS' iOn Public Health Reporting Service, to demonstrate how a health department can receive public health case reports and electronic lab reports (ELRs) from hospital systems by utilizing the standards outlined by Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) initiative within the Patient Care Coordination Technical Framework.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Patient Care Coordination (clinical integration issues)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Pasadena City College
- Pasadena Community College
- Pasig Catholic College (Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines)
- Past Camp Commander (Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War)
- Pasteur Culture Collection of Cyanobacteria
- Pastoral Care and Counseling (various organizations)
- Pastoral Counseling Center (various locations)
- Path Consistency Condition
- Pathobiologics Collaborating Center
- Patient Care Component (US DHHS)
- Patrol Competition Coordinator (Boy Scouts of America)
- Payroll Closing Coordinator
- PCC Atlantic Coast Challenge
- Peace Community Church (various locations)
- Peachtree Christian Church (Atlanta, GA)
- Peninsula Covenant Church (Redwood City, CA)
- Pennsylvania Conservation Corps (est. 1984; Harrisburg, PA)
- Pennsylvania Convention Center (Philadelphia, PA)
- Pennsylvania Council of Churches (Harrisburg, PA)
- Pensacola Christian College (Pensacola, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The VA also plans to have in place in 2013 a breast cancer clinical case registry to improve patient care coordination.
HASI) provides industry leading, cloud-based health solutions for improved patient care coordination outside the clinical setting.
System Improves Patient Care Coordination and Enables Proactive Care Management for Better Health Outcomes CHICAGO and WAYNE, Pa.
Do quality measures include patient mortality, nurse patient index, nurse magnet status, and patient care coordination, as appropriate?
We continually evaluate collaboration opportunities with healthcare providers, physician groups and others in our markets to maximize effectiveness, reduce costs and integrate patient care coordination across the care continuum," said Jeff Koury, senior vice president of operations for Tenet's California region.
1199SEIU members also say further training and an increased role for frontline caregivers could help reduce long-term costs by improving patient care coordination and reducing errors.
Aetna also launched a national Patient Centered Medical Home program earlier this year in Connecticut and New Jersey that will reward primary care physicians for better patient care coordination.