If a prescription cannot be filled within 5 business days, on the 6th day Bayer will help the patient enroll in their Patient Assistance Program (see below) while outstanding insurance issues are resolved.
What does PAP stand for?
PAP stands for Patient Assistance Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAP
We have 456 other meanings of PAP in our Acronym Attic
- Police Association of Virginia
- Packet Authentication Protocol
- Packet-Level Procedure
- Page Avec Publicité (French: Page with Ads)
- Palo Alto Philharmonic (California)
- Pan-African Parliament (est. 2004)
- Papanicolaou (Pap test or Pap smear; named for George Papanicolaou)
- Paragon Adventure Park (Hazelton, PA)
- Password Authentication Protocol
- Past Assembly President
- Payload Activity Plan
- Payload Attach Plate
- Pédagogie Active et Participative (French: Active and Participative Pedagogy)
- Pedigree Analysis Package
- People's Action Party (Singapore)
- People's Alliance Party (Solomon Islands)
- People's Armed Police (China)
- Performance Assessment Plan
- Performance Assurance Plan
- Performance Assurance Procedures
Samples in periodicals archive:
PeaceHealth, the corporate parent of Sacred Heart Medical Center and a medical group that employs 110 doctors at six clinics in Eugene, has two full-time people and one part-timer who do nothing but process patient assistance program applications for some 600 patients, said Lia Werthamer, who coordinates the program.
Bristol-Myers Squibb provides a patient assistance program for those who qualify.