More pressing concerns from the human standpoint are an increase in pathogen density and the associated recreational health risks.
What does PD stand for?
PD stands for Pathogen Density
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PD
We have 132 other meanings of PD in our Acronym Attic
- Partially Depleted
- Participatory Design
- Partidul Democrat (Democratic Party, Romania)
- Partition Descriptor (OSTA universal disk format)
- Partito Democratico (Italian: Democratic Party)
- Party of Democrats (San Marino)
- Pass Deflection (football statistics)
- Past Decay
- Past Due
- Patch Density
Samples in periodicals archive:
b) The interpretation of rapid FIB measures of indicators: what are the relevant molecular targets that predict pathogen density and/or health risk in IW?
The scientists intend to develop new mathematical models, including those that address competitive microflora, the food matrix, functions of time, temperature, pathogen density and physiology, and strain variation.