The Simplified Open Services Platform enables voice, Internet, cable and wireless service providers to deliver and manage any communication service over any network enabling a faster path to profitability.
What does P2P stand for?
P2P stands for Path to Profitability
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of P2P
We have 30 other meanings of P2P in our Acronym Attic
- Performance, Planning and Monitoring System (network management)
- Pleased to Meet You
- Philly2Night (website)
- Physiological and Psychological Effects of NBC and Extended Operations On Crew Program
- Person to Organization
- Plastic 2 Oil (waste conversion)
- Pyranose 2-Oxidase
- Phosphorus Pentoxide (chemistry)
- Proactive Preemptive Operations Group (also seen as PPOG)
- Partner to Partner (networking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are being rewarded for our superior operating results, super-regional focus and clear path to profitability.
and AFS president, used his company as an example to explain that a foundry's primary path to profitability lies with collecting and using accurate in-house cost data.