The PDT lamp, costing pounds 325, has been developed by Cancer Research Campaign scientist Dr Colin Whitehurst, from the Manchester-based Paterson Institute for Cancer Research.
What does PICR stand for?
PICR stands for Paterson Institute for Cancer Research (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PICR
We have 3 other meanings of PICR in our Acronym Attic
- Permeable Interlocking Concrete Pavement
- Physical Inventory Control Program (US DoD)
- Poliquin International Certification Program (strength and conditioning)
- Post Installation Checkout Procedure (aviation)
- Potential Irrigated Crop Production
- Procollagen Type I Carboxyterminal Propeptide
- Public Improvement Construction Plan (Texas)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Palladon Iron Corporation Railroad
- Pharmacological Interactions of Clinical Relevance
- Platelet-Induced Clot Retraction (hematology)
- Product Improvement Change Request
- Protein Identifier Cross-Referencing
- Pharmaceutical Industry Contract Research Alliance (UK)
- Postoperative Infusional Continuous Regional Analgesia
- Project Inform Community Research Alliance (San Francisco, CA)
- Palau International Coral Reef Center
- Portable Intelligence Collection and Relay Capability
- Proceedings of the International Cosmic Ray Conference