The possible effects of landscape selection on subsequent fawn survival was examined using one-way ANOVA to compare the landscape characteristics (total patch richness, forest patch nearest neighbor, forest patch density and average size) chosen by females that successfully raised 1 or more fawns with those that lost 1 or more fawns before fawn independence at 1 yr old.
What does PD stand for?
PD stands for Patch Density
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PD
We have 132 other meanings of PD in our Acronym Attic
- Partial Discharge
- Partially Depleted
- Participatory Design
- Partidul Democrat (Democratic Party, Romania)
- Partition Descriptor (OSTA universal disk format)
- Partito Democratico (Italian: Democratic Party)
- Party of Democrats (San Marino)
- Pass Deflection (football statistics)
- Past Decay
- Past Due