Eighty-eight percent rated their deacons as very effective to somewhat effective in the pastoral care of the sick, and 86 percent as very effective to somewhat effective in preparing and giving homilies.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Pastoral Care of the Sick
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Panama Canal Surcharge
- Park Century School (est. 1968; Culver City, CA)
- Park City Solutions (software; various locations)
- Parkview Center School (Roseville, MN)
- Parti Chrétien-Social (French: Christian Social Party, Luxembourg)
- Partial Complex Seizure
- Partners for Clean Streams (Perrysburg, OH)
- Partnership Control System
- Passive Containment System
- Password Connection Security (Microcom)
- Patchable Control Store
- Pateros Catholic School (Pateros, Metro Manila, Philippines)
- Pathology Clinical Services (University of Texas Medical Branch)
- Patient Care Services (various locations)
- Patient Care System
- Patni Computer Systems
- Payload Control System
- Peace Constituency Size
- Peel Choral Society (Brampton, Ontario, Canada)
- Pendleton County Schools (Kentucky)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Richard Fragamini, professor of liturgy at Catholic Theological Union in Chicago, the anointing of the sick is undergoing continuing adaptation and is coming to be viewed as but one part of the pastoral care of the sick.