After processing, pasteurized orange juice has little flavor.
What does POJ stand for?
POJ stands for Pasteurized Orange Juice
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of POJ
We have 11 other meanings of POJ in our Acronym Attic
- Physics of Intersubband Semiconductor Emitters (Marie Curie Research Training Network; EU)
- Pointing & Stabilizing Element
- Port Operations Information for Safety and Efficiency
- Procurement Of Information Systems Effectively (UK government standard for IT procurement)
- Process for Organization of Internet Standards Working Group
- Poison Index (Thompson/Micromedex poison/toxicology resource)
- Post Och Inrikes Tidningar (Swedish: Post and Domestic Newspaper)
- Premature Optimization Is the Root of All Evil (Donald Knuth)
- Piss On It, Tomorrow's Saturday
- Point of Interest Exchange Language Specification
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the past 30 years, Minute Maid and Tropicana, among other premium brands, have been adding flavor packs to produce the pasteurized orange juice that an estimated two-thirds of Americans drink at breakfast every day.
The dispute centered on Commerce's use of a version of zeroing in its original investigation targeting imports of frozen concentrated orange juice and non-concentrated pasteurized orange juice from Brazil.
In Denmark, conventionally pasteurized orange juice is packed in aluminum and plastic laminated cardboard which has high oxygen and light (optical) barriers.