Raw/Pasteurized Believe it or not, pasteurized cheese is a recent phenomenon compared to raw cheese, which was the most common cheese making method for hundreds of years.
What does PC stand for?
PC stands for Pasteurized Cheese
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PC
We have 356 other meanings of PC in our Acronym Attic
- Partial Cumulation (exports)
- Participation Certificate (mortgage industry)
- Partido Conservador de Nicaragua (National Conservative Party, Nicaragua)
- Partner Communications (Iowa)
- Party Chief
- Pasay City (Philippines)
- Pass Conservative (Front Page Sports Football '95 et al)
- Passenger Car (law enforcement)
- Passport Control (checkpoints in the EcoChallenge race)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The earliest microbial studies were performed to determine the potential for Clostridium botulinum growth and toxin production in pasteurized cheese spreads (Tanaka, 1982; Tanaka et al.