The Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) will provide the VE with a "hypothetical" person which presents a set of FL's and FC's and asks whether or not such a person can perform any of the past relevant work performed by the claimant and/or whether or not there is any work that such a person could do in the competitive marketplace (also what are these jobs and how many of them exist).
What does PRW stand for?
PRW stands for Past Relevant Work (US SSA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRW
We have 32 other meanings of PRW in our Acronym Attic
- Peak to Resting Velocity Ratio
- Pitch-Regulated Variable Speed (turbines)
- Precision Radial Velocity Spectrograph
- Private Media Group Inc (stock symbol)
- Property Rental Value Tax (Maldives)
- Polycthaemia Rubra Vera with Thrombocytosis
- Pilot Remote Vocational Training Stream (Australia)
- Parents Are Watching