Extensively researched, breathtaking in scope, "Flipside" takes the reader into new territory, boldly going where no author has gone before to tie up the various disciplines of past life regression, near death experiences, and between life exploration.
What does PLR stand for?
PLR stands for Past Life Regression
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PLR
We have 84 other meanings of PLR in our Acronym Attic
- Product Line Quick Look (Software Engineering Institute; Carnegie Mellon; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Piecewise Linear Quadratic Optimal Control
- Package-Level Reliability
- Packet Loss Rate
- Packet Loss Resilience
- Participação Nos Lucros e Resultados (Portuguese: Participation in Profit Sharing)
- Partitio Liberal-Radicale Svizzero (Radical Free Democratic Party Switzerland)
- Party like a Rockstar
- Pass Liaison Representative
- Passive Leg Raising (medical test)
- Patá en La Raja
- Permissible Loss Ratio (risk management)
- Philippine Liberation Ribbon
- Physician Labeling Rule (US FDA)
- Pig Launcher & Receiver (oceaneering)
- Pipeline and Riser (offshore drilling)
- Place Louis Riel (hotel; Winnipeg, Canada)
- Polská Lidová Republika (People's Republic of Poland)
- Portable Launch Rig (X Development, LLC)
- Preliminary Loss Report (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Old traditional science can not find any proof for things like Past Life Regression, Astral projection, fairies, ESP, Homeopathy and Spirit Mediumship.
They explain the objectives of the therapy, the risk of creating false memories, and a five-phase protocol for the therapy (including sample dialogues), and address the debate about past life regressions and techniques for initiating them, uses in unresolved past grief and posttraumatic stress disorder, and applications and case summaries of sessions with for chronic pain, smoking cessation, self-esteem, and other problems.
McCoy specializes in LGBTQ issues (including transition and psychological evaluations for SRS), women's issues, gender and sexuality issues, and past life regression therapy.
If Raaz Pichle Janam Ka promotes a superstitious belief like reincarnation, passing it off with the faux-scientific term Past Life Regression Therapy, Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega presents a bunch of girls out to win reality star Rahul Mahajan's hand in marriage as bimbettes who don't mind cutting a servile picture in order to impress him.
He will also discuss past life regression, which is the subject of the book - called Past, Present and Future, answer questions from the audience and sign copies of his books.