The researchers are members of the "2K Network" of the International Geosphere Biosphere Program (IGBP) Past Global Changes (PAGES) project.
What does PAGES stand for?
PAGES stands for Past Global Changes
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAGES
We have 1 other meaning of PAGES in our Acronym Attic
- Program for the Advancement of Geoscience Education
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis Followed by Silver Staining
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis and Silver Stain Method
- Passive Geodetic Earth Orbiting Satellite
- Partial-Partition Avoiding Geographic Routing
- Pensioners Action Group East Riding (UK)
- Policy Action Group on Emergency Response (Canada)
- Prompt Assessment of Global Earthquakes for Response (USGS)
- Partial-Partition Avoiding Geographic Routing - Mobile
- Partial-Partition Avoiding Geographic Routing - Stationary
- Print and Graphics Express Station
- Philippines-Australia Governance Facility
- Pinto America Growth Fund (Houston, TX)
- Polyamide Glass Fiber-reinforced
- Pregnancy-Associated Growth Factor (biochemistry)
- Public Aggressive Growth Fund
- Process Aggregates
- Pride, Anger, Gluttony, Greed, Lust, Envy, Sloth (the seven deadly sins)
- Pakistan Association of Greater Houston (Texas)
- Parents Advisory Group for the Internet (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PAst Global changES (PAGES), a core project of the International Geosphere and Biosphere Programme (IGBP), has stressed the need to quantify the natural range of climatic variability that has occurred in the recent geological past.