On the basis of past family history, both Bago and Grey Swallow have had stamina doubts but have ultimately proven themselves over the trip, the former never running out of the places.
What does PFH stand for?
PFH stands for Past Family History (medical data)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PFH
We have 28 other meanings of PFH in our Acronym Attic
- Plasmodium Falciparum Glutathione Reductase (enzyme)
- Pathogen Functional Genomics Resource Center
- Postgraduate Forum on Genetics and Society
- Pre-Flight Ground School (Norway)
- Progressive Fine Granularity Scalable Video Coding
- Pulsed Field-Gradient Spin-Echo
- Pulsed Field Gradient Stimulated Echo
- Passion Fruit Green Spot Virus
- Peck Flannery Gream Warren Inc. (architecture firm)
- Partners for Health
- Pennies from Heaven
- Per Finished Hour (audiobook industry)
- Personal, Family or Household (consumers)
- Pet Friendly Home (real estate)
- Phillips Flat Head (screw)
- Planet Field Hockey (international coverage)
- Popular Financial Holdings (Popular, Inc.)
- Population and Family Health Program (World Bank)
- Potential Future Husband
- Probability of Failure per Hour