He is a Past Department Commander for the Department of Ohio, as well as a Past Commander of Chapter 63, Batavia, Ohio.
What does PDC stand for?
PDC stands for Past Department Commander
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDC
We have 475 other meanings of PDC in our Acronym Attic
- Parti Démocratique Centriste (Centrist Democratic Party, Rwanda)
- Participatory Design Conference
- Partido Demócrata Cristiano de Cuba (Christian Democratic Party of Cuba)
- Partisan Defense Committee (San Francisco, CA)
- Partito Democratico-Cristiano Popolare Svizzero (Christian Democratic Party of Switzerland)
- Partners for Democratic Change
- Parts Distribution Center
- Pas de Défaut Constaté (French: No Fault Found)
- Passive Data Collection
- Passive Dispersion Compensator (Bellcore)
- Patient Data Card
- Payroll Distribution Charge
- Peace and Development Council
- Peeled, Deveined, and Cooked (shimp market labelling)
- Penang Development Corporation (Penang, Malaysia; since 1969)
- Pennsylvania Design Center, LLC (Greencastle, PA)
- Pentium Dual Core (processor)
- Penwith District Council (UK)
- People Data Centre (Unilever)
- Per Diem Travel and Transportation Allowance Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Langevin, commander of the American Legion Tatnuck Post 288 and of Chapter 4 Worcester Disabled American Veterans and past Department Commander of the DAV, said, "The veterans think this memorial corridor is wonderful, and the boots are great.
In addition to service as a past Department Commander, he is a former trustee of the Connecticut Department of Veterans' Affairs.
Poston, center, was joined at the event by Past Department Commander Bill Giles, left, a volunteer driver and Chapter Service Officer, and his wife, Sue Johnson, a member of Auxiliary Unit 7.
He also served on a variety of Department of Virginia committees, as Department Judge Advocate, and is a past Department Commander for 1998.
He is also a Past Department Commander and Adjutant.
He also served on a variety of DAV Department of Virginia committees, currently serves as Department Judge Advocate and is a past Department Commander for 1998.