The Passy-Muir Speaking Valves (PMVs) are the only patented, closed-position, "no-leak" speaklng valves designed to fit most neonatal, pediatric, and adult tracheostomy tubes.
What does PMSV stand for?
PMSV stands for Passy-Muir Speaking Valve
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMSV
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Soviet Socialist Republic (1990-1991)
- Provincial-Municipal Social Services Review (Canada)
- Pradhan Mantari Swasthya Suraksha Yojna
- Processor Mode Status Register
- Professional Master of Science and Technology (University of Utah)
- Professor of Military Science and Tactics (various universities)
- Project Management Support Team
- Palomar/Michigan State University (astronomy)
- Policy Maker Software Update (trademark of AutoProf)
- Project Management Support Unit (various organizations)
- Perceived Message Sensation Value (drug abuse)
- Pilot-To-Metro Service
- Program Manager, Signals Warfare (Army)
- Pediatric Metabolic Syndrome Working Group (US NIH)
- Medical Photography Technician (US Navy)
- Pacemaker-Mediated Tachycardia
- Page Map Table
- Palmes Masque Tuba (French: Fins Mask Snorkel)
- Pardon My Take (sports podcast)
- Parent Management Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Passy-Muir Speaking Valves (PMVs) are the only patented, closed-position, "no-leak" speaking valves designed to fit most neonatal, pediatric, and adult tracheostomy tubes.
Passy-Muir has developed the Clinical In-Service Video, designed to provide clinicians with step-by-step instruction on the assessment, placement, and transitioning issues related to placement of the Passy-Muir Speaking Valve on both tracheostomized and ventilator-dependent adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.