It's called Passport to Wealth and, according to one thread on the net, if you join this business plan, you might as well stand "on a windy hill ripping up 10-pound notes".
What does P2W stand for?
P2W stands for Passport To Wealth (internet based program)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of P2W
We have 1 other meaning of P2W in our Acronym Attic
- Parallel Programming Models and Systems Software for High-End Computing (Workshop)
- Peer to Server to Peer
- Publications, Products, and Services Board (IEEE)
- Patients, Prisoners, Trainees, Transients (manpower)
- Pedal to the Metal
- Pay to Use
- Permit to Use
- Physical to Virtual
- Poly(2-Vinyl Pyridine)
- Pay to Win (gaming slang)
- Play to Win (gaming)
- Power to Weight (ratio)
- Powered Two-Wheeler (motorbike; UK)
- PowerPoint Warfare (slang for excessive use of briefing slides)
- Progress to Work (job training program; UK)
- Pollution Prevention World Information Network
- MHS X.419 Remote UA Access Protocol
- Norsk Rikskringkasting Program 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
Model Behaviour (C4) I ALWAYS thought being a model was one of the cushiest jobs around - if you have `the look' then you have a passport to wealth, travel and front cover glory.
This was to be a passport to wealth that the impoverished orphan could never have dreamed of.