The building's design provides natural ventilation using a combination of opening vents and roof mounted passive stack ventilation devices.
What does PSV stand for?
PSV stands for Passive Stack Ventilation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSV
We have 97 other meanings of PSV in our Acronym Attic
- Putra Sumber Utama Timber (Indonesian timber processing company)
- Partnership for Sustainable Urban Transport in Asia
- Prohibit Send User to User Information (4ESS)
- Partido Socialista Unido de Venezuela (Spanish: United Socialist Party of Venezuela)
- Paternoster Schirok Urban Weibel Design (German company)
- Panasonic Sales Vietnam
- Parola, Spirito e Vita (Italian: Word, Spirit and Life; Christian journal)
- Part System Viewer
- Particle Streak Velocimetry
- Partículas Semelhantes a Vírus (Portugese)
- Pattern Similarity Value (granule size distribuition)
- Peak Saccadic Velocity (medicine)
- Peak Systolic Velocity
- Peanut Stunt Virus
- Pensions-Sicherungs-Verein (German: Mutual Insurance Association)
- Per Seconde Vervelender (Dutch)
- Personal Space Violation
- Personen Nahverkehr (German: Shortway People Transportation)
- Petit St. Vincent (St. Vincent and the Grenadines)
- Pharaoh's Servant (Yu-Gi-Oh cards)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Actually only passive stack ventilation and window airing of classrooms is used in these buildings.
Passive Stack Ventilation Passive stack ventilation is designed to provide more control over natural ventilation rates by incorporating one or more stacks or towers into the building structure to extract stale air while fresh air enters through provided openings such as trickle vents or louvers.